Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Entdecken Sie unsere Auswahl an Produkten für Amphibien & Aquaristik & Reptilien und Angeln

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Feuersalamander Infoboard. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

TimL

Larve

• »TimL« ist männlich
  • »TimL« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 15. Dezember 2011

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011, 23:35

Introduction

Hello,

I hope you won't object to me writing in english. My german isn't that good. I found it appropriate to introduce myself. I am used to it on other forums and found it nice to know some background of people, so here I go. Hope you will see this the same way ^^

I'm Tim, 20 years old and from a young age interested in reptiles and amphibians. I am currently contributing to fieldwork in the Netherlands on Vipera berus and Anguis fragilis. I'm currently studying Wildlife management in Leeuwarden.

My first experience with fire salamanders was two years ago when I flipped a S. s. terrestris in France. I already encountered other newts as I. alpestris, L. helveticus etc. but the size and colour of the Fire salamander was absolutely fascinating. I could try to upload some pictures if you would like.

After this I always loved reading and learning about the Salamandra species.

I hope to gain more ''hands-on'' knowledge of these species with this forum and hope to one day keep S. atra or S. corsica for myself to enjoy there behaviour every day (I had bad luck finding them in the Netherlands).

Kind regards,

Tim

Maxi

Silbersalamander

• »Maxi« ist weiblich

Registrierungsdatum: 26. Juli 2010

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011, 23:45

Servus Tim,

Welcome to the FS - forum.

I think your English is not worse than mine ... grins

Salamanders are fascinating creatures and I am glad that you imagine you here.

Do you own animals too?

many greetings Maxi

TimL

Larve

• »TimL« ist männlich

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011, 12:18

Hello Maxi,

I currently own 2 hognose snakes (Heterodon nasicus nasicus). Apart from amphibians snakes also have my attention.

I hope to own some Salamandra corsica or Salamandra atra in the near future. I also met some people in the fair in Hamm that offered Triturus marmoratus. I've always had a soft spot for these animals. I hope to see them in the wild in the Summer of 2012.

Glad that my english is understood!

Kind regards,

Tim

TimL

Larve

• »TimL« ist männlich

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011, 22:58

Here are some pictures I made during my fieldtrips etc. Hope you'll enjoy!

"
" " " alt="a>" title="a>" />

Maxi

Silbersalamander

• »Maxi« ist weiblich

Registrierungsdatum: 26. Juli 2010

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011, 08:06

Servus Tim...

Wow... so nice pictures...!!

The first one is :love: :love:

In the near future you will see T. marmoratus... oh i`am jealous.. grins...

Kind regards

Maxi

Thema bewerten
Entdecken Sie unsere Auswahl an Produkten für Amphibien & Aquaristik & Reptilien und Angeln