Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Entdecken Sie unsere Auswahl an Produkten für Amphibien & Aquaristik & Reptilien und Angeln

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Feuersalamander Infoboard. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

• »robkeulers« ist männlich
  • »robkeulers« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 24. August 2007

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 8. April 2008, 16:01

Salamandra corsica

Hello people, I'm on this forum for quite some time now, but I only read. My German is too bad for writing, I have to do it in English. Sorry for that! (Im Dutch, Niederländisch)

I wrote an email to the Salamandra corsica keepers that I know. But I guess there are a lot of people that I do not know keeping Salamandra corsica. If you keep corsica yourself, please email me. When you know someone who keeps corsica, please show him this post.

I would be very thankfull If you could help me. Here is the email:

Hello Fellow- salamander keeper

As far as we know, you have, or have had Salamandra corsica. This species is not commonly kept in captivity. That’s why we thought it would be a good idea to start a Studbook for this species. This way we can exchange experiences, breeding reports, animals etc more easily and structured. We contacted The European Studbook Foundation, ESF, they thougt this would be a good idea as well.
They asked us to start an inventory about the actual number of keepers and the number of captive animals in Europe. When we have this data we can send an official proposition to the ESF to set up the studbook for this species.

We would like to know if you want to participate in the Salamandra corsica studbook. When you do so, there are 2 options.
The first option is that you make yourself and your animals known to the other members of the studbook. This way, other members can contact you directly.
The second option is that you stay anominous and only the studbook keepers know your identity and number of animals in your possesion.

When you participate you will receive annually the request to send us your data about your animals, breeding results etc. Also it would be nice if you would offer your offspring to the studbookmembers first before offering them to others. This way it is possible to exchange bloodlines and start and remain stable breeding groups.
As a member of the studbook you will receive an annually report about the status of the species in captivity. We will inform you also about offspring, news trends etc within the studbook.
We hope you will join the studbook. We would like to know how much animals you keep and what gender the animals have. If you know more corsica keepers, would you be so friendly to send them this email?

We will be absolutely discrete with the information you send us about animals and their keepers.

Thank you for your time, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Bert Broers and Rob Keulers

Rob@Keulers.com

Thema bewerten
Entdecken Sie unsere Auswahl an Produkten für Amphibien & Aquaristik & Reptilien und Angeln