Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Entdecken Sie unsere Auswahl an Produkten für Amphibien & Aquaristik & Reptilien und Angeln

Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2011, 13:51

Forenbeitrag von: »Martin Tversted«

Erfolgreiche Nachzucht von Ambystoma tigrinum

Yes, they have feed on local triturus species that breed in abundance in his outdoor enclosiors. The odd thing is that these were still numerious despite the size of the huge larvaes. Personally I would like these to breed in their neotenic state. Would be interesting. Now I hope that I can also breed diaboli next year. Martin

Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2011, 08:24

I gave a lot of larvaes away when they hatched. A friend just showed me pictures of some he raised in his garden pond. 18 and 20 cm..... They were huge... huge. Now the interesting is if they will remain neotenic or morf and if they morf what size will they have and will they be mature next spring all ready? Martin

Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011, 07:58

They have become the garden pets. Averyone gives them a worm now and then. All are seperated so that are rather many smaller aquariums Maybe I should try some A andersoni later on. The family would love them and I have been breeding goodeids from the same lakes for many years anyway.

Dienstag, 19. Juli 2011, 12:09

Its correct that I have also breed this species from the same location this year. all are in water. Biggest larvaes are 13 cm. No signs of metamorfosis but they are also maintained rather cool. Martin

Entdecken Sie unsere Auswahl an Produkten für Amphibien & Aquaristik & Reptilien und Angeln