Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 35.

Entdecken Sie unsere Auswahl an Produkten für Amphibien & Aquaristik & Reptilien und Angeln

Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2013, 21:57

Forenbeitrag von: »Patrick_S«

Suche: Ichthyosaura alpestris veluchiensis

Ich suche Ichthyosaura alpestris veluchiensis

Mittwoch, 5. September 2012, 13:24

stark gestresste Tiere

I am sure that this was cause for too hot temperatures....

Sonntag, 2. September 2012, 01:02

Biete C.B 2012 S.s.gigliolii

Salamandra s. gigliolii C.B 2012 For Gersfeld caudata meeting (12-14.10.2012) 30 Euro/specimen If interestedcontact me. Are the last. I need a payment with a bank transfer not later than the 20 september as I will must bring the exact number of sold animals to a my friend who will bring to Gersfeld. Their parents are very high yellow specimens ( 90 and 99% yellow)

Samstag, 11. Februar 2012, 00:32

S.s.gigliolii reproduction

10 february 2012: + 1 new larva for now are in tot for this female 51larvae....

Montag, 6. Februar 2012, 22:19

6 february 2012: + others 8 larvae (from the same female: specimen on my avatar! room temperature 5.0°C)

Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012, 00:57

Hi at all, Interesting to see the fraction of the time of birth from the same female. I'll keep update this post. 20 november 2011 : first larva10 december 2011: +11 larvae11 decembre 2011: +6 larvae21 decembre 2011: +5 larvae23 decembre 2011: +2 larvae13 january 2012: + 3 larvae21 january 2012:+ 3 larvae22 january 2012:+6 larvae28 january 2012: + 4 larvae

Samstag, 21. Januar 2012, 19:47

14x Larvae heute

I have found too a secure and good source ofquality of Tubifex in my place! Now are all eating ; )

Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012, 18:25

14x Larvae heute

Thank you Ingo! : ) (I have send now an email.)

Montag, 16. Januar 2012, 00:21

14x Larvae heute

Hi Ingo, Thankyou! Yes...so I never used...now I have buy only a small seal plastic bag and I keep the tubifex..but I don't give for eat! Your store can send some?

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012, 22:35

14x Larvae heute

Very good!!!! Too my giglioliis in this period (november-december and this month) are giving birth many larvae...now are 30. Now I'm feeding with enchitreey, bloodworms, and chopped earthworms About Tubifex really I have little bit scare...I bought some in aquarium pet store...but now I wait. I have scary about pollution in Tubifex! How are your experience about Tubifex?

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011, 00:01

S.s.gigliolii Temperatur

Zitat von »*Pati*« Hallo Ingo ! meinst du wirklich ? Ich meine die Tiere kommen immerhin bis Süditalien vor. Da müsste selbst der Boden wärmer sein ? Gruß Patrick I know very well this subspecie and too their Habitat .... And I can guarantee you that where you find gigliolii there are mountain and the clima is particular fresh .....

Montag, 16. Mai 2011, 23:49

S.s.gigliolii Temperatur

The temperature must be like the other subspecies of firesalamanders: I keep mine with 18°C in sommer and 5°-10°C in winter.

Freitag, 15. April 2011, 22:49

Amphibien rettungs-Aktion

Thank'you, here there is the italian version... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS0vAJyt7…nel_video_title

Donnerstag, 14. April 2011, 20:59

Amphibien rettungs-Aktion

Hi at all, here there are a new documentary made by friend Patrick Wermelinger (Geko76) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ7kMVASq…nel_video_title it's a wonderful doc... we have worked different night for searching the animals for this film...

Freitag, 18. Februar 2011, 22:08

Schwarze Punkte

Hi at all, I must update: the spots are go away ( I think with the shedding that she has already ate), so all is returned normal! I had ask to other people who had the same problem and seems to be an alteration of the normal skins bakteria (as a yeast infection for the women) maybe was my high high higiena to have alterate the normal equilibrium..

Montag, 14. Februar 2011, 11:40

Schwarze Punkte

Hi Ingo, sorry!! Must I open a new thread? I would like to understand what can be...

Samstag, 12. Februar 2011, 21:29

Schwarze Punkte

Hi Markus, yes, ok for Taricha is normal. But the same was seen in others species like ambistoma and newts. With the shedding the spots go away... Mario: now how is this firesalamander? Now I'm thinking what should be?

Samstag, 12. Februar 2011, 10:45

Schwarze Punkte

Hi at all and thank you! I don't think that's is for humidity as I'm keeping with a range of % of humidity terrariums( from wet between dry), so they can choose. I have a perfect ventilation.. and are high higiena setups. The animal is healthy...just the black spots. Maybe as tell Vickey a commensal pilz... I have read in others post of others species that this spots seems to go away with the shedding.. I don't know what should be..

Samstag, 12. Februar 2011, 00:10

Schwarze Punkte

Hello at all! I have the same black spots on a specimen of gigliolii. In internet I have found the same on tigersalamanders, taricha and newts. What can it be?

Samstag, 22. Januar 2011, 10:50

Geschlechtsreife bei S.s.crespoi ?

Hi Philip, unfortunately I don't know very well this subspecie, maybe Ben Williams can tel something

Entdecken Sie unsere Auswahl an Produkten für Amphibien & Aquaristik & Reptilien und Angeln